Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Summer is Approaching

So, I haven't posted anything in a while because I have been SO busy with school this semester. But, the semester is finally coming to a close and I cannot wait for summer! This summer I will be an summer intern at a private practice of dietitians.

I also have a ton of summer goals that I am calling my "Summer Bucket List." I'm sharing these goals with you and will continue to update throughout the summer on my progress.

1) Make 2 new recipes each month- Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies, it may be the Italian in my, but during the semester I barely have any time to cook! So, over the summer I am really looking forward to making all the recipes I have saved up on my Pinterest.

2) Go on a hike- I have been getting really into hiking lately. There is a state park near my uncle's house (right across the street actually) so I am really looking forward to taking some friends with me and heading over to the trails.

3) Narrow down dietetic internships- I am going to school for dietetics and my ultimate goal is to become and RD, which means I must get matched to a dietetic internship. I made it one of my projects this summer to narrow them down and start work on my resume and personal statement... This doesn't really sound like fun, but I am excited!

4) Write three new blog posts a week- So, as I said I have not been keeping up with this blog. I know the direction I want to take, but I am still exploring my options. I can't wait to develop this blog even further

5) Relax! This passed semester has been very stressful. I am so excited to relax with my friends and enjoy the summer sunshine. I am also going to Spain with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment